Do you run a business? Do you want to expand it through effective social media strategies? Do you want to try Hootsuite Alternative? If your answer is yes, this post is for you. It is insisted to read on till the end.
Social media platforms are dominating the world, not just because they are a perfect source to stay in touch with your family and friends, but also for businesses and brand awareness. World top companies, brands, and organizations use social media to spread awareness among users.
They become an integral part of connecting with the audience. The greatest giant of social media platforms, Facebook, ranked number one, followed by Twitter by surveys and reports. They are not the only platforms that the world is targeting for their businesses and brands, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are also inserted themselves as the perfect platforms for marketers.
People who manage multiple social media accounts to market their brands and businesses, which means they need to put more effort into keeping them updated. It is a hard task, and to do that you must need a comprehensive tool that you can use to manage all of your social media accounts and keep them up to date.
This is where Hootsuite jumps in. Hootsuite has numerous benefits, and some of its major benefits include incredibly easy to navigate web interface that lets you manage all your account without installing any additional software. Using Hootsuite, you are able to manage your account from a single dashboard.
Moreover, it also lets you create a schedule for your posts and messages that you can use to publish them at a time convenient for you. It also allows you to get comprehensive reports and analytics of your campaigns, get your posts accessible to a massive number of users to get more likes and followers. Another reason why it is so popular among users is its flexible plans. You can use both of its free or pro plans.
Why Hootsuite Alternatives?
Frankly, I didn’t see any solid reason to look for Hootsuite Alternatives other than reviewing its pros and cons to other social media marketing tools. However, it is always a great idea to have a backup plan that you can execute when your primary plan isn’t working as you are expecting it to be. If you don’t like Hootsuite or don’t want to use it for whatever the reason is, Luckily, there are some other tools that can be a perfect Hootsuite Alternative, and you should try them out.
Below, we have listed some Best Hootsuite Alternatives, and the main objective of these tools is the same; to give you full control over your social media marketing strategies. So, let’s dive in to check them out!
5 Best Hootsuite Alternatives
1- Sendible – Best Hootsuite Alternatives
For people looking to have a tool that works similarly as Hootsuite does, there it is. Sendible is one of the Best Hootsuite Alternatives that you should consider to have. The tool is all about quality and incredibly wonderful user experience.
The tool is equipped with numerous features that you might get overwhelmed with. All of its tools are incredibly useful, and you can find whatever you are expecting from a tool of this kind. Using the tool, you will be able to manage your social media accounts from a single dashboard, as well as your campaigns and daily tasks efficiently. Sendible is all about speed and precision. Featuring an intuitive and slick user interface, you will find it wonderfully easy to navigate around.
Before having it, take a look at its pros and cons below;
- It integrates will all major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, as well as with blog platforms, including Blogger, WordPress, and Medium.
- It is equipped with some amazing Instagram tools.
- Featuring an RSS Feed, built-in content library, content suggestions, and integration with Canva (design too), you will be able to keep your social media calendar engaged.
- Bulk Schedule your posts and messages and send them at a time convenient for you with images through a CSV file format.
- Create precise and incredible eye-pleasing reports in no time.
- Create custom reports with your brand logo.
- Incredibly easy automation tools that you can use to grow your followers on Instagram and Twitter.
- Use it anytime, anywhere, by installing its Android or iOS app.
- You will need to pay for it. However, you can try its trial version (30 days) to test it.
- You might struggle with its geographic keyboard monitoring.
2- Buffer – Best Hootsuite Alternatives
Having Buffer on your device, you don’t need to worry about managing your multiple social media accounts to keep them up to date since you can do that in no time with Bugger. It inserts itself as another Best Hootsuite Alternative that you can consider to have as your backup plan. It has a virtual queue option that you can use to schedule your posts and messages with ease.
It allows you to create your posts in multiple formats, such as audio, photos videos, articles, news, etc. and then queue them. To do that, you don’t need to be at home since you can do that from anywhere, even when you are on the move.
All of the posts that you have added in the queue will be posted at a time that is defined by you. Another great advantage of having Buffer is, it delivers your posts to a targeted audience at the most suitable time throughout a day, which makes sure that your posts are seen by a massive number of users.
The thing we liked about Buffer is its extensions support. You can install its extension on Google Chrome. For users who prefer smartphones, it has a mobile app for both iOS and Android smartphones.
What’s more, you will also be able to get comprehensive reports and analytics of your social media accounts that will let you determine the effect of your posts that they have on the audience.
- You will be able to efficiently manage your multiple social media account, such as Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. from a central place.
- Don’t suffer by individually scheduling your posts and message since it will send them to your social media accounts.
- Create perfect sized images for Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using its in-built image tool Pablo.
- You will be able to access RSS Feed regardless of what plan you have.
- You have to pay for it. However, you can use its single subscription for up to five users.
3- Sprout Social – Best Hootsuite Alternatives
People who are currently using Hootsuite will find Sprout Social familiar since they both are familiar with each other for the majority of their options. Just like Hootsuite, Sprout Social also work flawlessly to schedule your posts and messages, analytics, etc. but in an entirely different way.
Using Hootsuite, we need to customize multiple tabs and columns, and each of them corresponds to a social media account, while in Sprout Social, it has all the posts and messages from multiple platforms in just a single stream or feed.
However, Hootsuite beats Sprout Social when we talk about versatility since it offers customization for several aspects of the reports. You will find Sprout reports more practical and straightforward.
The bottom line is, Sprout Social has all the necessary tools that you are expecting, which makes it another great Hootsuite Alternative.
- It has the ability to integrate with all the major social media platforms, such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Minimalist design and an easy to navigate web interface.
- It is equipped with CRM tools, which you can use to view and share client records.
- It excels in scheduling your posts and messages for multiple social media platforms.
- Get all the messages from multiple social media platforms in one place, which enables you to interact with users easily.
- You might struggle with LinkedIn integration.
- Heavy-budget and the basic plan will cost you $99 per month.
4- AgoraPulse – Best Hootsuite Alternatives
Another Best Hootsuite Alternative available out there is AgoraPulse. It is a great option for users who are running small businesses and want to spread awareness about their business through social media marketing tools. Having AgoraPulse, you will be able to manage all of your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, etc. from one single platform.
Just like other Hootsuite Alternatives present in this list, it also lets you publish your posts and messages on your social media accounts with ease, which makes sure that all of your accounts stay up to date. Using the tool, you will also be able to engage your audience, as well as monitor their activity on your social media profiles.
The unique thing that sets it apart from other Hootsuite Alternatives is its social media listening option. You will be able to capture trolls and angry comments on your posts before they damage your business or brand.
Moreover, you will also be able to get updates for every like, comment, or tweet you get on your social media profile, which will let you reply to users instantly. What’s more, you can also create visually stunning reports that you can launch through PowerPoint.
- You will be able to manage your multiple social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and keep them up to date.
- With great graphics, you will also be able to create visually stunning reports and open them in PowerPoint. These reports are also easy to understand.
- You will also be able to create categories for your audience, such as who comments most often, engages most, etc.
- THIRTY days’ free trial to determine whether it is meeting your expectations before buying its paid plan.
- Heavy-budget and the Medium plan will cost you about $99 per month.
5- Socialoomph – Best Hootsuite Alternatives
Socialoomph is yet another Best Hootsuite Alternative that lets you do whatever you want to market your brand or business through social media platforms. The tool was initially known as TweetLater and was considered a Twitter automation and management tool to increase productivity.
However, it has expanded its services to other significant social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. to improve their productivity as well. For Twitter, it is equipped with a range of amazing features, including DM inbox clean-up, keyword searches, Tweet through the mail, tracking down retweets and mentions, and more.
You can easily schedule your posts for your social media accounts, as well as track the quality of the content and profiles, and monitor activities. Furthermore, you will also be able to schedule blog posts for your blogging platforms. The thing we liked about Socialoomph is its auto-responder feature, which allows you to keep your audience engaged on your social media profiles.
- You will be able to manage your multiple social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- You will also be able to manage your blogs, including Tumblr, RSS Feed, App.net, and Plurk.
- Its free plan lets you manage multiple social media accounts with ease.
- It is equipped with an advanced DM clean-up option to keep your inbox clean from spams.
- We only recommend it for Twitter since you will find the majority of its features specifically intended for it.
So these are some Best Hootsuite Alternatives that are worth trying in 2020. All of these are intended to grow your audience and spread your posts and messages to a massive number of users, and manage all of your social media accounts from a single platform. For any queries, feel free to write us a comment below.
Q: What is the best tool to manage your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts from a single dashboard?
Ans: There are various tools other than Hootsuite that you can use to manage your multiple social media platforms from a single dashboard. We highly recommend Buffer and Sendible that you should consider if you don’t want to use Hootsuite.