In this era, almost everyone owns a smartphone filled with various types of games. Games sure are fun, and especially for iPhone with its powerful processor and metal API, making it a great device to play games. There are a plethora of games available on the app store, and choosing the best games can be a pretty hard task.
Racing games are among the most popular games for every age of people, and everyone loves playing them on their smartphones. So if you are a fan of racing games, and searching for the best racing games recommendations that you can play on your iPhone, then this article is for you. Below, we are going to bucket a list of best racing games for iPhone that you will love to play.
Best Racing Games for iPhone
There are various types of racing games, including high-octane car racing, thrilling motorcycle racing, and fun-loving kart racing games. Below is a list of best racing games, including multiplayer racing games that you can enjoy on your iPhone competing with your opponents;
Asphalt 9 – Legends
One of the best racing games is Asphalt 9, and with billions of active games worldwide, the game has grown to become amongst the most popular racing games on iPhones. The game features a top roster of real hypercars for its players to drive that is unparalleled that found in any other game.
From renowned car manufacturers, such as Porsche, Ferrari, W motos, and Lamborghini, players have the freedom to pick their dream car they need and race across breathtaking locations against rival speed machines all around the world.
The graphics of the game are eye-popping. It takes care of acceleration and turns and leaves you to manage nitro boost and drifts, as well as pulling off the tricks and hitting the finish line before the rivals.
- A blast of arcade fun
- Customization at your fingertips by using the car editor for defining the car color and material
- Ultimate control of the racing
- Perfect for free games lovers, drift racing, arcade racing, and power motor competition.
- Create your community of like-minded people
Rush Rally 3
Rush Rally 3 is another best racing game and shouldn’t be limited only to consoles and PCs. The games provide a full experience of belting along stages with an assistant driver yelling at you in which direction go to, or grinding metal in fearsome rallycross competitions.
The game looks great visually and runs at 60fps, where players are required to race at night or day, in rain or snow. It features seventy-plus unique and new stages with different surface types, including gravel, snow, dirt, and tarmac.
Moreover, it also offers plenty of customization, and players can race with their car in front of themselves, try a hand out at a more stringent cockpit view. Players can also fine-tune the controls by maximizing and minimizing the manual controls as per their skills.
- Fully customizable controls designed particularly for tilt and touch devices
- Compete with rivals, multi-players offline
- Tune, upgrade, and customize the garage full of cars
- Compete in weekly events against other racers from all around the world
- Seventy-plus new and unique stages with different surfaces
CSR Racing 2
Another one of the best drag racing games out there is CSR Racing 2. It enables you to drive into some beautiful urban drag racing gameplay with breathtaking visuals. Players can play in the solo campaign or let them compete with other players through online multiplayer battles.
Setting a new car racing standard in graphics for car racing, the game delivers hyper-real drag to the palm of your hand. Prove yourself worthy of owning the Mclaren F1 by restoring some of the most popular cars ever designed.
The game redefines what you thought possible in drag car racing games on your iPhone. Utilizing incredible 3D rendering techniques, it features the gorgeous and authentic supercars to date.
- Compete live with other racers all around the world with custom-built supercars
- Fine-tune your cars for maximum speed and conquer the global crew events
- Next-generation graphics
- Hottest, latest, and most excellent cars
- Outstanding 3D rendering techniques
- Real-time street racing
- Show off your vehicles with AR mode
Reckless Racing 3
Another best racing game and the sequel of legendary Reckless Racing. The game keeps the gameplay as its predecessors and a lot of fun. The game is back with dirtier racetracks, epic power slides, the most extensive collection of cars and trucks, and eye-popping graphics.
Hit the career mode with sixty events in nine different seasons, as well as arcade mode with twenty-four challenges. Players also have a choice to compete with online leaderboards in the solo competition. The game features a comprehensive physics and sophisticated graphics, which gives the player the smoothest gaming experience.
Gymkhana is the latest addition, which is a stunt driving mode in race events. It is the real ability tester for seasoned racers, featuring a unique range of suped-up rally cars. If a racer wants to skid in each part, then the game offers them a drift mode, where they can earn points for incredible drifting and massive bonuses for executing drifts flawlessly.
- Best power slides
- About thirty-six routes in six different environments
- Customizable touch controls
- Full gamepad support
- About twenty-eight vehicles to choose from
- Shoot and share videos
Street Kart Racing
Race an inch up from the ground with speed over 80mph in pro racing karts of real-time multiplayer championship kart racing. The game is much more than just a kart racing game, and you will never find another game like this. If you are tired of typical racing games and want something new, then this game is for you.
Street Kart Racing will entertain you more hours than you are expecting. Despite a setup that recommends an uncompromising approach, the game turns out to be pretty approachable. The tilt controls of the game are responsive, and players are taken through the basics of mastering their kart and following the racing line.
- Race with multiplayers from all around the world and be the karting champion
- Live broadcast to social media
- Compete against players who race in real life
- Real-world tracks, including Adria, PFI, Mariemborug, Wackersdor, Las Vegas, and more
- Invite friends to race via push notifications
Racing games are fun to play and are popular among people of every age. Your smartphone with these racing games become more interesting, and you can play these games with people from all around the world. If you are looking for recommendations for the best racing games, then you should try these games on your iPhone.
- Best Media Server Apps You Should Use
- Best Phone Tester Apps To Test Hardware On Android
- How to Make Windows 10 More Accessible for People With Low Vision
- 10 Cool Extensions To Customize New Tab Chrome In 2020
Q: Which racing game is more realistic?
Ans: Some of the very best and realistic racing games include Asphalt 9, NFS Hot Pursuit, Truck Racing Championship, 3 Dirt Rally, etc.