PowerPoint is a presentation and a slide show program that is developed by Microsoft. This product causes you to make a slide show of important data about any particular topic or presentation.
In any case, PowerPoint has a few alternatives similar to its features. They can be used in case if you don’t want to use PowerPoint or you don’t have access to it somehow, there are powerpoint alternatives for you.
Best PowerPoint Alternatives
Having each powerpoint alternative with a different feature and unique identity, in this discussion, we are going to talk about the best 20 powerpoint alternatives that you can think of using. So let’s start with the discussion.
1. Google Slides
Google Slides has been a strong alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint for quite a long while. As with Google Docs and Google Sheets, Google Slides is also an online web application.
It’s 100% free and underpins formats, permits you to make/edit/oversee from anyplace with web get to, accompanies portable applications (Android, iPhone), supports continuous, coordinated effort and comments, and changes over your choice of editing when utilized related to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- We enthusiastically suggest Google Slides in case you’re as of now in Google’s cloud environment.
- Which means, in case you’re as of now utilizing Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets, you should utilize Google Slides.
2. Zoho Show
Zoho Show is this office suite’s installation tool, and it’s a web application, so it’s generally like PowerPoint Online. Its excellence is that you can make, edit, and deal with your presentations from anyplace with web access, and you can team up progressively as well.
Zoho is an office suite in accordance with Microsoft Office. It’s not 100% free and open-source as is LibreOffice. However, it accompanies a free choice. In case you need to open and use pro highlights, you’ll need to buy in like with Office 365.
- Not exclusively can Zoho Show import a few normal document formats like PPS, PPT, PPTX, PPSX, ODP, and SXI you can likewise have confidence that all of presentation designing will stay consistent with view, regardless of which group you use.
- No mutilated designs or skewed pictures.
- You can also distribute presentations on the web.
Perhaps choices like Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides are excessively mind boggling for what you need. SlideDog is the presentation tool for any individual who needs an option that is present-day need and simple.
With SlideDog, you can take a wide range of media pictures, recordings, PDFs, sites, and even PowerPoint or Prezi documents and line them together in a consistent way. It’s ideal for a basic and clear picture to picture presentations.
What’s much cooler is that you can live to share your SlideDog presentation screen, and anybody can look out on the web continuously. They can pose questions or inquiries, remark on slides, and even vote in surveys. It’s a wonderful method to get prompt review on what you’re introducing.
- The free form of SlideDog is accessible uncertainly.
- Pro highlights like custom foundations, double screen mode, liveshare, and crowd communication cost $49 per occasion or $99 per year for boundless presentations.
Beautiful.ai is free presentation programming that structures your presentation for you continuously. The plan centred tool consolidates learning conduct and the imaginativeness of expert visual creators to picture out thoughts completely clear.
Beautiful.ai offers 60+ ‘keen layouts’. Not at all like PowerPoint, hidden formats handle the difficult work of design, picture position, text boxes, edges, and style. Brilliant formats pass on more data, with even alluring slides. The “structure a.i.” updates and refreshes your presentation as the content is included or deleted.
- The best features are remembered for the free Basic version.
- Create presentations in 3 simple steps: pick a structure subject, include a format and afterwards the content.
- Presentation configuration is upgraded progressively
- Good structure standards guarantee your crowd adapts adequately
- Lack of full innovative control of slide design
- You can’t edit a Beautiful.ai presentation after export.
- Pro adaptation is $12 every month yearly and incorporates execution search to the presentation, custom textual styles, and a work area player.
Canva is a cherished visual computerization tool used to make business presentation slides and advanced content for advertising. More than 10 million clients run to Canva to make online live content.
Canva gives access to more than 8,000 layouts. You can transfer your pictures or use its plan devices to make graphs, pyramids, and complicated courses of events to take your visual correspondence to the following level. Canva is a powerpoint alternative that permits moderators to recount to their story or new organization with knowledge of infographics, storyboards, and pamphlets interminably.
- Easy to utilize
- Premium pictures cost just $1
- The “free” version of Canva is overly restricted; requiring a move up to introduce from the stage, and charge.
- Create designs and outlines inside Canva application
- Massive number of organizations, formats, and tools for presentations
- The formats come pre-structured with unmistakable marking, so just organizations without severe marking rules are a fit
- The UX isn’t very natural for beginners.
- Canva is $9.95 every month, which included highlights for organization marking, content association, and group cooperation.
For what reason is this extraordinary for moderators? Your group can include custom liveliness styles or host the task on your business site. Build up your mark style to be recollected at meetings, communities, and with significant customers.
- Only completely open-source presentation tool accessible
- Available on versatile devices and utilize your phone as a controller
- Versatile for fashioners and software engineers
- More tedious changing source code and CSS
- The free form of presentations are open, accessible, and incorporates ads
- The light subscription is $5 month to month with boundless private decks and PDF change.
Slidebean charges itself as the world’s first AI-fueled presentation configuration tool. It is one of the best powerpoint alternatives.
Outfitted towards new businesses, Slidebean has instant content obstructs that you can utilize or move around and helps the moderators who incline toward created content to convey your message over the developed illustrations.
- Readability, stylish and solution is finished by a calculation
- Your slide structures are assessed and amended in 0.97 seconds
- Photos are lined up with cutting edge neural system
- You can share presentations just through an update
- Free formats have constrained flexibility
- The starter bundle is $98 every year and accompanies essential content layouts, share, and boundless presentations.
Prezi is a PowerPoint alternative known which is common among students. Prezi stands apart with its one of a kind single canvas interface that pulls a group of people indirectly off the bat.
The huge canvas is utilized as an outline to link plans to subcategories and show connections between them. A Prezi presentation starts zoomed out, at that point limits in on explicit data taking its crowd on a twisting venture.
- Collaborate and get input and remarks through talk
- Zoom liveliness can cause tipsiness
- Breaks from conventional slide group
- Difficult to prepare and show individuals who are utilized to PowerPoint
- Backgrounds have unchangeable textual styles and colours
- The standard upgradation is $7 every month with security alternatives, import PowerPoint slides, and boundless presentations.
Visme is a free Powerpoint alternative that redoes data into visual treats that is enjoyable to hold. Infographics, guides, and diagrams are Visme’s fundamental features.
Moderators can utilize currently and contemporary plan styles to prevail upon the audience. Vivified objects, pop-ups, and rollovers add new measurements to separate examples and patterns inside your industry.
- Create slides without any preparation or use pre-made formats
- 400+ exemplary free layouts and 400+ currently
- ‘Autosave’ highlight to recuperate lost information
- Doesn’t permit you to reorder into Visme from another device or document
- Product instructional exercises to manage you through making a presentation
- Only five activities in free form
- Posts are made open
- Starting update is $14 every month with access to 500,000 stock pictures from Visme’s library and all graphs and gadgets.
Powtoon is a presentation and video creator utilized by brands like Apple, Coca Cola, and Starbucks. Powtoon’s computerized designs and delineation styles are incredible for corporate battles and scripted, simplified formats chop down your creation time to 20 minutes.
Some of the basic features of this powerpoint alternative are.
- Cartoon characters to add to your presentation or explainer video
- The free account just permits presentations as long as 3 minutes
- Uploading pictures and adding recordings to the timetable is tedious
- Live online classes and preparing focus to control clients over from PowerPoint
- Interactive photos and symbols
- $16 every month will get you access to free pictures and day in and day out help.
11. Haiku Deck
Haiku Deck is ideal for those that don’t have a lot of involvement with making presentations or can approach a creator. It centres around the accepted procedures that presentation specialists follow as well.
Along these lines, it encourages you to concentrate on a single thought at once, it causes you to choose a ground-breaking picture from an immense library, and afterwards applies reliable result over your presentation.
- The final product is an all-around planned, pro presentation without the requirement for a planner.
- This can be sent out as a PPTX arrangement and transferred to your Glisser dashboard.
- That being stated, also with most tools there are downsides.
- There is additionally no free form, with costs beginning at $7.99 every month.
With regards to PowerPoint Alternatives, Glisser is the best tool available, and it just continues showing signs of improvement. Glisser is THE crowd commitment stage in which you can import slides in either PPT/PPTX or PDF formats, share presentation slides to agents’ devices progressively.
You can also control the entirety of your presentations in a single spot, and break down the information from your occasion.
On the opposite side of the range, Ludus is for innovative people who see the presentation applications as restricting and need their slideshows to be a show-stopper for everyone. Ludus truly sparkles with its extra outside features. It is incorporated from outsiders like YouTube and GIPHY to Google Fonts and Figma, so you can pull content from different sources to make a great presentation.
Visual fashioners will particularly love everything about Ludus. You can edit and break separated SVG documents, transfer your own text style records, or even reorder the records from Sketch and Adobe Illustrator. There are also some entirely pro features that any website specialist or artist would be acquainted with, similar to inclinations, and settling on it as a decent decision for visual architects, workmanship executives, UX planners, and so forth.
- You don’t need to be a Photoshop professional to utilize these highlights; Ludus begins new clients off with a guided instructional course, which presents a portion of its unpredictable features.
- Paid plans permit you to password protect your presentations, utilize a controller, share and work together as a group, and even insert on Medium and art.
- Free 30-day trial; from $14.99 per month (charged every year) for the Solo version with access to all highlights, boundless presentations, and boundless storage.
FlowVella takes care of many issues like awful wifi with its Kiosk Mode: it transforms your slideshow into a compact form of an advanced bulletin. Your presentation is ensured with a PIN, so you don’t need to stress over a slowed-down slideshow or a participant incidentally shutting it.
Like the other presentation applications in this article, it has a huge choice of formats to browse, but dissimilar to different applications.
- It also notes when a layout is upgraded for cell phones or widescreens.
- That is on the grounds that FlowVella was made to be convenient, so you don’t need to stress over a photograph display showing your item getting cut off by your iPad.
- Free to download; Plans start at $10 per month or $60 per year, with training limits for instructors.
- Paid plans gain admittance to Kiosk Mode, just as presentation search, ongoing joint effort, and much more.
15. Apple Keynote
Once in a while, we dislike the standard programs that are fed into PCs. However, Keynote is an exemption. Apple’s presentation application comes free with each new Apple device gadget and is like a streamlined PowerPoint alternative loaded with excellent formats and typography.
You can utilize it online at iCloud.com to make presentations in Keynote even on a PC. Or on the other hand, move your Keynote to iCloud to share with others to see or edit. You can also save presentations to a PowerPoint document if necessary.
- Keynote’s most popular for its smooth movements, with enough customization options that you could model another application in Keynote and cause it nearly to feel like you’re really utilizing the application, rather than taking a look at a demo in a presentation.
- When you’re prepared to install, you can utilize an iPhone to control your presentation from your Mac or present online for free of charges with Keynote Live’s presentation streaming.
- Free with an iCloud account, accessible with any new Mac, iPad, or iPhone; or download from the App Store.
16. LibreOffice Impress
LibreOffice Impress is an open-source PowerPoint alternative. Arranging, examination, and association become rearranged with Impress’ different view modes. The ordinary, blueprint, notes, and slide sorter sees modes help your content creation and editing process.
- Control manual, planned, or a pointer for presentation
- Build and control a 3D scene
- No onboarding item training
- LibreOffice Impress stays free
17. Microsoft Sway
Sway is Microsoft’s own PowerPoint alternative. Truth be told, it is so unique, you can’t generally notice that it’s made the same organization.
Sway is a cloud-based application, which can be gotten to through any Microsoft account, for example, Hotmail and Outlook.
- Font and shading customization for the whole presentation
- Thousands of pictures accessible inside the program through online inquiry.
- Animated changes with custom speed settings.
- Storyline editing.
- Remix! A feature that makes a huge difference at arbitrary.
- The default view is a vertical parchment; can be changed to flat or slide view.
- Outline and Accessibility views.
- Available in different dialects.
- Free with a Microsoft Account
- An presentation can resemble a site, a pamphlet or a great slide presentation
- No tools or choices to introduce information
- Perfect for Students, NGOs
Renderforest is the main item in this rundown that is solely a video presentation creator. The app has a disentangled work process that lets you make video presentations in three stages: edit the slide, adjust the hues, and select the music.
It permits clients to distribute the video on Facebook or YouTube, share the links on different informal organizations, or download the video as an MP4 document.
- The simple to-utilize and natural features permit clients to rapidly construct video presentations.
- The wide number of video layouts assist clients with building HD-quality presentations.
- Users like the video instructional exercises that help fledgeling clients find a good pace on making video presentations.
- The membership plans start at $15 every month, and the essential compensation per trade plans start at $9.99.
- In the free form, you can make boundless video presentations, however, should pay for marking, higher video quality, extra room more than 500 MB, recordings of over three minutes, and music tracks.
Sozi is a novel free tool that doesn’t utilize the equivalent slideshow idea that other presentation apps use. Or maybe, you’re given an enormous canvas that you can structure any way you need regardless of whether by drawing or implanting the content.
- For business settings, you’d truly need to utilize something like Adobe After Effects. In any case, for basic, individual presentations that require a few elements, Sozi is really magnificent.
Animatron is another powerpoint alternative to help make staggering presentations in minutes, on the web, for free of charges. You can browse several pre-enlivened articles and documents, redo or edit them to use according to your need, or make your own to recount to your story.
Animatron also offers a famous whiteboard liveliness transforming direct presentations into convincing stories.
- One of the most helpful highlights in Animatron is an ongoing coordinated effort, which lets a couple of clients take a shot at a similar presentation simultaneously.
- Regardless of whether they are from various pieces of the world, which saves time and smoothes out work process massively.
- Animatron offers a free version which permits you to make, spare, download and share your work.
In this discussion, we discussed the best Powerpoint alternatives that can be used to make presentations or slides. All these alternatives have their own features and options to interest the user. The data added here is relevant and authentic; we hope this info is useful to you, and if there are any questions, you can leave a comment below.
Is there a better presentation programming than PowerPoint?
Structure library: Keynote offers 30 topics with perfect, lovely plans. Highlights: Keynote lets clients make slides. However, it’s marginally more captivating than PowerPoint, being driven more by pictures and less by visual cues. Shareability: Keynote permits you to work together on presentations with anybody, anyplace.
Is PowerPoint outdated?
There is no uncertainty that PowerPoint is tremendously more viable than its antecedents, pen and paper and the typewriter. Data Immediately Obsolete: As information presently changes every day, the data in PowerPoint slides is obsolete very quickly.